How to Apply
Organization / Institution : Bharatpur Central Co-Operative Bank
No. Of Vacancies : 20
Post : Assistant
Age Limit : Between 18 and 35 years of age
Qualification : 10th Standard
Last Date : 20/08/2013
Baharatpur Central Co-Operative Bank is recruiting eligible and interested candidates for the post of Assistant to fill up vacancy. Interested candidates may apply for this post according to the application format prescribed. For further details, refer the information given below and/or official notification. Link for official notification is given below.
Candidates applying for this post are supposed to be between 18 and 35 years of age. However, age relaxations will be provided as per govt norms. Candidates are supposed to have passed 10th Standard or any equivalent from any Board recognized by the govt. Candidates belonging to ST/SC candidates are supposed to pay Rs. 50 as application fee and those belonging to other categories are supposed to pay Rs. 100 as application fee. This may be paid in the form of DD / IPO in favor of Bharatpur Central Co-Operative Bank, Bharatpur. Selection will take place on the basis of Interview.
Intersted candidates may apply for this post according to the presribed application prescribed before last date. Candidates, after filling the application form, need to send it to the address given below.
The Managing Director,
The Bharatpur Central Coperative Bank Ltd,
Near Old Electricity Office,
Bharatpur 321 001,
Link for Official Notification
Tags : Govt Jobs 2013, Government Jobs, Government Jobs 2013, Govt Jobs, Bank Jobs 2013, Bank Jobs, Govt Bank Jobs, Govt Bank Jobs 2013, Bank Vacancies 2013, Bank Vacancies, Bank Notification 2013, Bank Notification, Assistant Jobs 2013, Bank Assistant Jobs 2013, 10th Level Jobs 2013, Govt 10th Level Jobs 2013, 10th Class Jobs 2013
The APPSC Commission is inviting the Departmental Tests applications from the eligible candidates for November 2013 Session Examinations through ON-LINE only on payment of Rs.50/- for each Test. APPSC Departmental Tests Examinations Time-Table, Application form and other full details are available in the official website http://www.apspsc.gov.in .
Applicants shall apply the Departmental Test for November 2013 Session examinations through ON-LINE ONLY from 19-08-2013 to 30-09-2013 (from 19-08-2013 to 25-09-2013 for payment of fees) as the earlier procedure of sale of applications at the Head Post Offices at District Head Quarters and at SALES COUNTER of APPSC Office has been dispensed with by the Commission.
Mode of Payment:
1. The fees payable for each paper is 50/- rupees
2. No fee is prescribed for the Tests in Gujarathi and Marwari Languages
3. IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted
4. The candidates logon into official website and entered details like Name, Fathers Name, DOB and papers to be applied
5. After entering the above details applicant can get Challan Form to pay the Fee at State Bank of India /AP Online centers
6. After paying the application fee at SBI/AP Online Centers and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance.
7. After payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit WEBSITE and enter the Journal Number details to get the format of Application. The applicant has to invariably fill all the columns in the Application and should submit ON-LINE.
8. Those candidates who need assistance of Scribe are requested to apply for the same directly to the Commission on or before
21/10/2013. They should mention the Application ID Number and enclose Copy of the Medical Certificate along with a representation.
9. The duration of all tests shall be two (2) hours duration (except few tests)
10. Candidates who are writing written examination in objective Type are advised to hand over the original OMR sheet to the
invigilator and can take carbonless OMR sheet copy along with them.
1. APPSC Departmental Tests Examinations challan start date from 19-8-2013.
2. Last date for payment of Fee at AP Online/SBI is 25-09-2013.
3. Last date and Time for submission of Application is 30-09-2013 -5.00 P.M.
Candidates application will be rejected in the following reasons:
(1) If the Photo/ Signature uploaded is not clear.
(2) If prescribed fee is not paid and/or if fee paid is less.
(3) If fee is not paid towards application.
(4) If the Service Certificate is not filled/ not signed by the Controlling Officer/ without seal of the Controlling Officer/ signed by the candidate himself/herself (self attestation) instead of his/her Controlling Officer/ signed by the Gazetted Officer instead of their Controlling Officer. If not uploaded the Service Certificate.
(5) If the filled in Application Form is not in terms of this notification.
(6) If the applicant is not eligible to appear for the Test in terms of the Notification.
(7) If the candidate applies during debarment period
- OSSC Application 2013 must be submitted before September 7, 2013
- Submission of Odisha SSC Recruitment 2013 through online ends on August 31, 2013
- Odisha SSC Recruitment Results 2013 will be in the month November.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC),